Friday, June 25, 2010
the man cave
Here's JD's "little man" cave - it's fit for a little prince. This is where it all happens: the magical sleep and the not so magical diaper changes. This is also where the previously mentioned "construction incident" happened.
I love his man cave. It's very fun, yet calming. He's surrounded by pics of his furry brothers and sister (Kramer, Fletcher and Ginger) amid a sea of blue walls and dots of chocolate. I sometimes long to crawl into his crib to take a nap myself. So does Kramer ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the little green monster in his crib! The one with the red tongue and X eye. WHERE did you find it?!
ReplyDeleteAmy - They are called "Ugly Dolls" and they are totally cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI got mine at a local store in Mpls called Pacifier. Here is their website = http://store.pacifieronline.com/uglybrand.html
I have to say, very classy for a "man cave!" This is a very sweet room with lovely personal touches; it looks like you put a lot of thought into it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sheryl!
ReplyDelete