Monday, June 14, 2010

it's a date!

JD had his first official play date this past weekend.  He had a great time hanging at Parker and Wilson's house (thanks, Sara, for hosting).  And Maddy came over with her little sister Emma.  Emma just so happens to be JD's girlfriend - this was decided months ago by me and her mama, Lisa, when I was still waiting for the travel call to get JD :)

The kids played well together! It was as much fun for JD as it was for me, as I got to catch up with my coworkers Sara and Lisa!
Emma and JD couldn't wait to get their first "couple" picture taken!

The four Amigos:  Emma, Mads, JD and Parker ... the fifth (Wilson) was catching some shut-eye!

I think I had a pom-pom up my nose in this picture!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun playdate! We love those around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to have friends for playdates.
    Speaking of...when should we have one???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sure that Esmé doesn't read this. She may want to wrestle Emma if she saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see the Talent Recruiting kids in action! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete