JD had a play date this past Saturday with a new friend who was also adopted from Korea. I met his mom through this lovely blog world. D's parents brought him home last September and he is 3 months older than JD. D is adorable and was a good little sharer of his toys with JD! We met D and his family at their darling home in Mpls and then walked to a local park where the boys had fun walking around, swinging and playing in the sand. It was a hot day so, after all the fun, the guys needed something to wet their whistle!
We're thrilled that JD has a new friend with a connection to his birth country. And I'm thrilled to have met another couple who have adopted from Korea - they are a bit ahead of us in this journey so we can learn from them :)
We're looking forward to another play date in August - that one will involve lots of water!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOVE when blog friends meet IRL!
ReplyDeleteSo JD was D's mystery friend! Yay! I saw this on Janet's blog and couldn't quite tell who the other Korean cutie was :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a tad behind on blog reading these days...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good time. We did too. And the boys...well, any place involving trucks & sand is a pretty good deal.
I knew Kelly would eventually figure out who the new blog buddy was.
Looking forward to seeing you all again in August.