Thursday, May 6, 2010

the trifecta

Pneumonia, sinus infection and ear infection.  For 3 weeks.  The trifecta.  Sure, when I do my annual horse racing excursion at Canterbury Downs, I never win the trifecta.  But when it comes to getting sick ....

So after 2 different antibiotics I'm finally on my way to being well again.  Yay!  I can't believe that with how sick I was, the littlest prince didn't come down with anything more than a cold for 5 days on top of his teething.  I hope that means he has an iron clad immune system!

Yesterday, on a whim, his Grandma and Grandpa (my parents) got him a cute little outfit.  Here is the handsome devil, hamming it up:

7 comments:

  1. Ugh! What an AWFUL bout of sickness to go through! Please get better soon!!!
    That outfit is *awesome*! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JD looks just adorable in that outfit!! I hope you are completely over that yucky sickness soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How hard to be sick your first couple weeks home! Hope you are on the road to recovery! He is pretty adorable in his new little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite the trooper Sheryl! Having fun reading about your experince. Hope you get well soon and congratulations on the new family addition. SB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that outfit is too cute. Too cute! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, JD!!! You are truly adorable...you are really working that outfit! I hope your Omma feels better (MUCH better) soon. We need to meet you one of these days when things settle down there. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling a little better. JD is so cute in that outfit! We can't wait to meet him and we miss your sweet smiling face here at ye old grindstone!

    ReplyDelete