Some fabulous coworkers surprised me today with a shower. This is the 2nd surprise shower at work. Man I work with some sneaky people :)
I was scheduled to go to lunch for burges with 2 colleagues and I tried to cancel because, given my recent travel call, I was already feeling overwhelmed with all I need to get done both in/out of work. But Paula wouldn't hear of it and said "come on, you can go for a quick lunch, it'll be fun". When we got to the restaurant, I walked into a room full of beautiful, smiling faces! So sweet - I was very touched and very surprised!
Lucky little JD scored a cool Red Flyer scooter/trike, an awesome backpack style baby carrier and sassy camo outfit, a bob-the-boat toy, some fabulous books (one of which is making the journey to Korea for the plane ride home), some Burts Bees, bib, socks and this deliciously cute & furry stuffed dog that looks exactly like our mini-schnauzer Kramer!!!!
Thanks to all my amazing and supportive (and freakishly sneaky) coworkers!!! You are the best!
- S
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So fun! Sounds like you work with some wonderful folks!
ReplyDeleteWhoa...sounds GREAT! We still need to get a trike of some sort for Little D. The boy is seriously lacking when it comes to outdoor toys.
ReplyDelete