Happy Birthday to my little man! He's 11 months old!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the story of how the littlest prince came to be ...
| Provided by web search engine optimization company. |
| Powered by search engine optimization company. |
Happy Birthday J.D.!
ReplyDeletePS - Any word on when you might be able to travel? Thinking about you....
Happy 11 months!!
ReplyDeleteI also am curious...any word on the wait to travel? How much longer? I know you are probably SICK SICK SICK of that question by now...sorry.
I think we live in the same area (if I am remembering correctly from some previous comments either here or on my blog from you). If you ever would like to meet, chat, etc...we'd like it. I think our little guys need to meet once JD comes home...but we'd love to meet you before then too. Email me: myseoulsearching@gmail.com