Happy 10 mos, JD! I hope you are ready to come home VERY, VERY soon. We hope to meet you & your parents one of these days...since I think we are from the same area.
04/15/10 JD IS FINALLY HOME!!! 03/29/10: Travel Call!!!!
03/26/10: Visa approved by US Embassy
03/23/10: Emigration permission granted
02/22/10: File sent to Ministry to obtain Emigration Permit
10/21/09: P3 sent to Korean agency (by Embassy in Seoul)
10/20/09: National Visa Center sent file to US Embassy in Seoul
10/14/09: Received I600 Approval to adopt an immigrant orphan
08/28/09: Legals Arrive (JD's Korean birth record)
08/13/09: Acceptance paperwork sent to Korea
08/07/09: REFERRAL CALL! Saw JD’s sweet face for the 1st time!
02/18/09: JD is born!! But we don’t know it!
03/21/09: Received I-171H = pre-approval from US Govt to adopt an orphan immigrant
01/21/09: Fingerprinted @ USCIS
11/10/08: Approved to Adopt - Officially on the Korea wait list!!
11/10/08: Home visit w/SW
11/03/08: 1st Social Worker visit
10/16/08: Adoption classes w/our new Korean adoption
09/09/08: Re-explore Korea as the place we'll find our child (as China program has turned into an 7+ year wait!)
04/20/07: Log In Date w/China
04/09/07: Dossier sent to China
02/05/07: Adoption Study Complete – approved to adopt!
12/29/06: Apply to China program
12/01/06: Let's Do It!
Happy 10 mos, JD! I hope you are ready to come home VERY, VERY soon. We hope to meet you & your parents one of these days...since I think we are from the same area.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are o.k. and glad to see your blog up and running again. Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne