We sent a care package to JD in S. Korea. Only requirement was that the contents fit into a 1-gallon zip lock bag. That's not very big, folks!!
When we travel by plane, my husband is always amazed at how many "toiletries" I can cram into those quart-sized zip lock bags required for carry-on luggage these days. I was up for the challenge! Although I do wish we could have sent more :)
Why only a 1-gallon zip lock bag? It will travel with another adoptive family traveling to Korea to pick up their child and we don't want to take up too much of their limited luggage space. We could very likely be asked to transport a care pkg for another family when we travel someday.
We had our friend, Jaehee, write a letter from us to the foster mother where we expressed our deep gratitude for all she is doing for JD. Thanks Jaehee for translating for us! :)
Here's what we were able to stuff in the bag:
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment