Our I600 Visa petition approval, that's who!! Yahoo!!!
So last week I called our adoption agency to solicit their help in getting the USCIS to respond on the whereabouts of our paperwork. Magically, they got back to her within 2 days stating it had been misplaced but they found it and would get it done right away. I'm gonna say one thing and then I'm done with this - Misplaced?
Okay, movin' on. I'm super excited that now we're officially approved by the US Dept of Homeland Security to adopt an immigrant orphan, otherwise known as my cute little man, JD. Now our file goes to the National Visa Center on the east coast and, assuming it doesn't get misplaced again, our info should be on its way to Korea within a couple weeks for their end of the process.
-S
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Misplaced? Oh my gosh, don't get me started on that!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! One BIG step down - you're moving right along now!!
Yes!!! I'm soooo glad you called to "inquire" about it...ummmm...misplaced? Come on folks! But like you said...moving on: I600 approval!! Yes! One more step closer to your little guy.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne